Here at Kando Designs, Ltd we understand that sometimes there is a need to return goods. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we endeavour to resolve any issues brought to our attention by our customers.
If you wish to return any goods that were supplied to you by Kando Designs Ltd, please take the following actions in collaboration with Kando Designs Ltd to help us resolve the situation:
- To include item numbers, images for damaged/faulty goods and/or detailed description for each item.
- Once received allow Kando Designs Ltd to also establish whether such goods are defective or damaged and
- Determine whether the damage is attributable to the fault or negligence of Kando Designs Ltd employees, agents or carriers.
- (Where the defect or damage is easily repairable) give Kando Designs Ltd reasonable opportunity to repair the defected or damaged items.
- If we cannot repair items we will, where appropriate will offer a reasonable discount for items that are still saleable.
- Claims will be processed between 5-10 working days. Please be advised during our busier periods this may take longer.
- Non faulty goods will incur a 20% handling charge and carriage charge if we have arranged our couriers to collect.
Credits will be raised once the goods have been collected and received at our fulfillment centre or if we have advised otherwise.
If collection is required we ask for all items to be returned in their original packaging wherever possible and ensure goods are securely packed. Only goods that are on the claim will be accepted and credited.
We will send replacements wherever possible subject to stock availability. If we cannot we will issue a credit back onto your Kando Designs Ltd account.
- Refunds of monies will only be made if you have notified us.
- Contact the Kando Design team Monday to Friday 9am until 7pm.
- Phone number: 01668 283920
- Address: 6, Brewery Road Wooler, Northumberland. NE71 6QF.
- ….Don’t forget you can use our live chat facility to speak directly to our customer services team throughout the working day.